Terms & Conditions
Last Update: 25th January 2022
- Items to be sold will be of your own creation/design.
- Items are available to purchase at the listed price.
- If items need to be photographed, they are to be photographed on a white background and are to be original photographs and not stock photographs.
- The monthly website fee is £5.00 to be paid in advance by subscription (ie. direct debit) on the first of each month. This fee is non-refundable. By paying this fee you are therefore adhering to our Terms and Conditions. This cost will be going towards advertising fees and website maintenance costs. Minimum initial sign-up of 6 months is required.
- Artists may upload a maximum of 5 artworks per month.
- Our commission fees are 13% of the item sale only (not P&P). A percentage of 2.5% towards the payment processing fee (PayPal or equivalent) is also liable.
- To cancel your subscription, we require one calendar month’s notice.
- Photographs and descriptions are to be emailed to email@example.com
- Gibraltar Artists reserve the right to accept or refuse any item.
- Local free delivery is to be arranged by the seller within 3 working days of sale.
- Items to be posted overseas must be dispatched ‘signed for delivery with tracking’ within 3 working days.
- Items submitted for sale are for local delivery. Items can be eligible for overseas posting once we have received the postage and packaging costs from the seller.
- If an item has been sold elsewhere, ie. not sold via this website, we must be notified immediately so that the item can be removed from our inventory.
- Accounts will be paid to the seller monthly in arrears or sooner.
- We welcome young entrepreneurs below the age of 18 with parental/guardian control.
- Terms and conditions may be subject to change.